Monday, January 21, 2019

RV trip to my sisters - Part 2 - South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama - December 2014

This is going to be a 3 part post.

Owen and I drove from Washington, DC to Atlanta, GA where we picked up an RV and then drove on to West Monroe, LA to see my sister and her family. See our route here. As you will see from the pictures it RAINED the whole time.

We left SC and drove onto Atlanta. If you didn't know, North Augusta is "South Carolina's Riverfront". If you know where Walker Exhaust Manufacturing is in GA please comment. That is one issue with me posting things 4 years later, my memory isn't great.

North Augusta, SC (actually)

Walker Exhaust Manufacturing, Somewhere in GA
 In Atlanta,we picked up the RV. We rented one through Cruise America. This was our second time doing it and we moved up to a 24 ft. RV.

Right outside the RV pick-up place we saw this "God Bless America" water tower in Atlanta. Then we saw a great Chick-Fil-A water tower. We, unfortunately, couldn't stop to get a good picture and the one I took from the RV window was bad. I just did some research and evidently, this water tower is changed pretty regularly by Chick-Fil-A. See and read more about it.

God Bless America, Atlanta, GA
See my other Atlanta water tower posts here.


No comments: