Monday, January 21, 2019

RV trip to my sisters - Part 3 - South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama - December 2014

This is going to be a 3 part post.

Owen and I drove from Washington, DC to Atlanta, GA where we picked up an RV and then drove on to West Monroe, LA to see my sister and her family. See our route here. As you will see from the pictures it RAINED the whole time.

Near the end of the trip, the RV had had enough of the rain and just couldn't keep it outside anymore, so we started to get rained on inside the RV. Needless to say, the last night in the RV was spent at a cheap motel instead. Did I mention we had our 2 dogs with us too?


After Atlanta, we drove through Alabama to get to Mississippi and then onto Louisiana. I have a number of MS and LA pictures so we didn't take any in those states but we did in Alabama. Don't confuse Selma, AL with Selma, NC.

Woodstock, AL - Front

Woodstock, AL - Back

Selma, AL - Slogan - "A nice place to live"

Demopolis, AL

I 20-59 Industrial Park


No comments: