Friday, August 01, 2014

Work Trips - Spring 2013 while at KAB

The Spring of 2013 was a busy time. I coordinated a number of Recycle-Bowl award ceremonies - NJ, DE, MA and attended some conferences too. All this travel afforded me the opportunity to get some water tower pics though.
The Delaware Recycle-Bowl winner was the DE School for the Deaf. This was the most fascinating award ceremony I did. I had a sign language interpreter and the whole ceremony was quiet. To clap we waved our hands in the air. It was wonderful. You can see it was quite a rainy day. This water tower was on the school's property.

Rosemont, IL.
My mother nominated me for a recycling award which allowed me to attend a recycling conference outside of Chicago.  What a cool water tower. A rose for Rosemont. I didn't have a car so I hired a cab driver to take me to the tower, wait while I took a picture and then take me back to my hotel. 

Boxborough, MA.
I went to MA twice that winter. Once for a Recycle-Bowl award ceremony being held outside of Boston. And again for the Mass Recycling Conference which was in Boxborough. I tried to tie the 2 trips together but a bad snow storm caused the conference to reschedule. 

Boxborough. MA.
The new one found on the top of a hill next to a bunch of new big box stores.

Schulykill High Ridge Biz Park, PA.
I coordinated an award ceremony in a mining town in PA for our sponsor. It was a fairly easy drive from DC and I got a couple of water tower pics, but you can see the weather wasn't too good. 

MMGO tower on way to Landsford, PA for award ceremony

No comments: