Thursday, April 20, 2006

NE Day 1 - Hanging with Billie

Billie drove me through Elkhorn. The small drug store called Bill's I used to work at is no longer at the same place next to Dick's grocery store. Dick's burned down. We did stop in at the new drug store and Pat was still working there and remembered me.





Gretna. NE.

We headed toward Gretna to then head east to Bellevue where Billie lives.









Papillion. NE.

On the way to Bellevue we stopped to take this picture in Papillion.









SAC.

Billie and I ate at La Burro near her house and the Strategic Air Command water tower.





Billie and her dogs.













Then we headed to downtown Omaha called the "Old Market". The old Brandeis building that my dad used to be the store planner for is being turned into condominiums. Anyone have a couple hundred thousand dollars for me to invest?

No comments: