Friday, November 18, 2005

Haircut at the Peak

Wake County water tower #4.

Apex. NC.

Yesterday I got my haircut by Kelly at Headcase Studio. I love going there. Not only is there a water tower directly across the street but she makes me feel so wild, weird and young. When I go there I think of my hair as a blank canvas and ask her to cut my hair in ways that other people do not ask her to cut hair. She teases me but at the same time likes the challenge.


This fall, this was my different layered and different colored haircut. Yesterday I kept with the same layers but had her cut zig-zags in the layers so the bottom of my hair has triangles cut into it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love the haircut! Kelly cuts my hair, too. She's awesome. I love her style, and she makes me feel wild, too. Great energy about her. Thanks for your blog. You've inspired me in a number of ways -- to check out water towers, to begin my yoga again, and to let Kelly go wild with my hair! See ya!