Friday, November 18, 2005

20 THINGS

Casey, Thanks for tagging me to write 20 random things about myself. However, as a control-freak that is working on being positive I decided to write about things that I like versus random items.

I like:
1-5) Hot buttered noodles, muscadine grapes, popcorn, summer sausage and pretzels from southern Germany.
6) My hammock, if there were no mosquitos.
7) Waking up with sunshine in my face. However this rarely happens. So now I like -
8) Doing yoga while the sun is rising.
9) Owen's funny side.
10) The Muppets.
11) Acapella music.
12) The smell of gardinas in the spring and this holly bush that blooms in the fall but I don't know its name.
13) A clean house especially when you can see the lines from the vacuum in the carpet.
14) Dancing.
15) When Q-tip, my dog, nestles in my legs.
16) Parades and marching bands. These actually make me cry, but a "good" cry.
17) Not having kids.
18) Massages and manicures.
19) Oh, one last food item - A peppered bacon bagel from Brueggers.
20) Last but not least - WATER TOWERS.

The only other person I know to tag is Owen. He is starting a blog for his basketball Team - DABUBBAZ.

No comments: