Sunday, January 22, 2012

My last Cary watertower post

We sold our house in the fall of 2010. We moved out of Cary, NC. I've had lots of good watertower experiences in Cary.

In 2007, they built a new watertower by my house. 

I got to go inside of a Cary watertower. 

The most famous watertower in Cary is the one that regularly changes the high school graduation date.

Right when I left, they decided to tear down an old watertower within a stone's throw from my house. This was an omen that I was supposed to leave. Along with my favorite Cary Japanese/Korean restaurant shutting down and my favorite outdoor patio restaurant in downtown Cary no longer allowing dogs.

It's ironic that they felt they had to remove the old tower noted above, when we found this old watertower hidden in the Medford Estates subdivision. Owen was so excited when he found this using the Google streetview.



No comments: