Sunday, September 23, 2007

Work Trip #17 - Hickory, High Point and ALL OVER - May 3 & 4, 2007

You can see from this post that I am very behind in putting up my water tower pictures. So to get them up - I am going to be brief in my descriptions.

Asheboro. NC.

There is a huge Energizer Plant in town and a large part of the community works there. I love this picture because of the cemetery across the street.





Asheboro. NC. - Read about Asheboro and all their local industrial plants.



They also have a Black and Decker Plant.



















Burlington. NC.

This water tower was behind the place I ate dinner at - Skids Drive In. I had a great sandwich there. I would recommend it!


Then I of course had to find out what this water tower was behind the Drive In. It is owned by Alamance Foods.







Archdale. NC.

I honestly can't remember where this was.






High Point. NC.

This was right around the corner from my site visit in High Point. Not a tower but a tank.





East Spencer. NC. Ever been to East Spencer? Well, if so, stop by the Rowan County MRF.









1 comment:

whognu said...

That dresser is something else, isn't it? When we lived there, I think they had a huge sock hanging out of one of the drawers. Or maybe that was in some other piece of oversized furniture there.