Friday, February 29, 2008

Work Trip #22 - Charlotte & Asheville - October 10-12, 2007

Mount Holly. NC.

I had another trip to Charlotte and then on to Asheville. It was a busy fall. This trip included lots of local government site visits. Now you understand why I am being in my blog posts now?




Gastonia. NC.













Heater Utilities.

It looks like water in this part of the state is provided by Aqua America and Heater Utilities which are two companies in Cary, NC.

This picture is horrible because the weather was crappy but I saw this cool tower on I-77.





Asheville School. Asheville. NC.

I was so excited to see this water tower because in the mountains it is hard to see the towers. Many times they are tanks built into the mountain.

So more about the Asheville School, which did have a beautiful campus - it is a small 250 coed boarding school for grades 9th - 12th grade.

No comments: