Saturday, February 03, 2007

Work Trip #14 - Browns Summit - January 31, 2007

Greensboro. NC.

I headed out of town this Wednesday for Greensboro and then planned to go onto Asheville. However the weather didn't cooperate and I had to cut my trip short. In preparing for a snowy trip back home I stopped at this state fueling station to fill my car. I talked with some of the DMV guys and they said this water tower was actually filled with a salt water solution (brine) that they were putting on the roads as a pre-treatment.


There was another similar looking water tower across the street at the Guilford Correctional Institution.

Browns Summit. NC.

With the beautiful sky in this picture of the Browns Summit Middle School it is hard to believe we had snow on the ground the next day.

No comments: