Sunday, January 14, 2007

Roller Girl Names - Update 1

The votes are in. Check out what won below.

Nebraskan Assassin - 7 votes
Petroleum Kelley - 5 votes
Keller Instinct - 5 votes

De La Roll - 2 votes
However, I was talking with some of the other girls about these names. They usually shorten them to a nickname and I was told that Nebraskan Assassin would be shortened to A**. Also there is a girl in the league called Marcy Killer which is kind of close to Keller Instinct.

With my email to friends and family I got some new ideas (some of which I have edited):
Compactor Kelley
PB & Kelley - My number could be 8/28
Den of Lies
Corn Husker Kelley

Then I got to thinking I might not want a name with Kelley in it. So what do you think about these?
Enya Environment - My number could be 4/22
Non-Dairy Queen - My number could be 2%
Dee Compose

We are thinking Owen's name could be "Sponge Worthy". Any Seinfeld fans out there?

This short video shows all the hard work that goes into each bout.



No comments: